Accommodation Categories and Descriptions
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 15 years old.
• 2015 Beachside Cottage Rooms - 3 persons. Beachside Manor Building Rooms - 3 persons. Garden Side Cottage Rooms - 3 persons.
• Garden Side Manor Building Rooms - 3 persons.
Gardenside Manor Building, Most Gardenside Manor rooms are furnished with 2 double beds and a few have 1 queen bed. Gardenside Manor rooms feature a communal patio and are available only on the ground floor. Rooms are located in the free standing, main building on the garden side of the resort on the first (ground) floor. Location: Ground Floor.
Gardenside Cottage, Most Gardenside cottages are furnished with 2 double beds, a few have 1 queen bed, while others have one king bed. King rooms come complete with mahogany furnishing, television, with some having four poster beds. All rooms are on the first (ground) and second floor and feature a private balcony or patio and tile flooring, overlooking manicured gardens or a partial view of the pool. Located on the Gardenside of the resort. Rooms are located in 4 room blocks of 4 rooms each.
Beachside Manor Building, The Manor rooms are furnished with 2 double beds and a few have 1 queen bed all complete with mahogany furnishing. Beach side Manor rooms feature a communal balcony with a view of the gardens and are available on the second floor only. All room floors are tiled. Located in the main building of the resort, above the lobby area, on the second floor.
Beachside Cottage, Most Beach side cottage rooms are furnished with 2 double beds, a few have 1 king bed complete with mahogany furnishing, television, with some having four poster beds. All rooms are on the first (ground) and second floors and features a private balcony or patio, tile flooring, overlooking manicured gardens. Beach side rooms are not necessarily ocean view. Rooms are located on the beach side of the resort.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, balcony (private, some accommodations), bathroom (private), bathtub/shower combination, clock radio, hairdryers, , ironing board, patio (some accommodations), safe (in accommodation), telephone (international direct dial), television (cable) and iron.
Mini-bar (fully Stocked) For heightened convenience, the resort is able to provide a refrigerator stocked with waters, sodas, beer, 1 bottle of house wine ( red or white) and 1 bottle of rum. Details available at the front desk.
Ceiling Fans some rooms
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Food and Beverage Outlets
The Sunset Beach Bar, Set directly on the Beach. Serving a wide array of tropical cocktails and beautiful sunsets.
General Opening Hours: 10:00am to 12:00 midnight
Beach Grill, For afternoon snacks the Beach Grill serves hamburgers, hot dogs, and grilled sandwiches.
General Opening Hours: 2:30pm-6:00pm (Snacks)
Dress Code: Beach Attire. Beachwear accepted
Orchid Terrace Restaurant, located on the "beachside" this is an open-air restaurant and offers guests an excellent view of the sea and the pleasure of the spectacular Negril sunset. The restaurant features tasty local and international specialties served buffet style. All meals feature an action station. Cover up is required in the dining room at all times.
Breakfast Hours: 7:30am - 10:00am (full), 10:00am - 10:30am (continental) Lunch Hours: 12:30pm - 2:30pm Dinner Hours: 6:30pm - 10:00pm
• Dress code for breakfast and lunch (daytime) is casual attire, cover up over swim wear required.
• Dress code for dinner (evening) is casual elegance, no t-shirts, sleeveless shirts or bare feet. Dress shorts, slacks and collared shirts are accepted.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Safety Deposit Boxes
• Welcome Drink
• Use of beach lounges and chairs
Miscellaneous Information (back to top)
• Guests of Grand Pineapple Beach Negril do not have exchange privileges with the other BEACHES and SANDALS resorts nor are shuttles provided, guests may purchase the relevant Day and Night Passes at these properties, and arrange their own transportation.
• Theme Nights are held in the Orchid Terrace Restaurant. The schedule is as follows:
• Sunday - International Night Monday - Oriental Night Tuesday - Italian Night Wednesday - Beach Barbeque Thursday - Jamaican Night Friday - Gala Night Saturday - Mexican Night
• Weekly Managers Cocktail Party is held on Mondays at 5:30pm on the terrace on the Beachside, between the Sunsets Beach Bar and the Orchid Terrace Restaurant.
• Orientation: Is provided on arrival and check-in at the hotel.
• Exchange Bureau: Available at the Front Desk 24 hours daily.
• Safety Deposit Box: Available in all rooms, complimentary.
• Translation Service: Assistance for non-English speaking guests is available.
• Departure Tax: A government departure tax per person is required when leaving Jamaica.
• Nursery: There is no nursery at the resort.
• Formerly known as Negril Gardens Beach Resort
• Light entertainment is offered three nights weekly (Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays), featuring a live band.
• Arrangements can be made to visit a Nurse at any of our "sister" properties, however transportation to and from these properties is at the guest's expense. The Nurse's consultation is free.
• A Doctor is on call 24 hours a day, and can be called upon in case of emergencies at an additional cost.
Island Routes Tours & Excursions:
• A variety of tours and excursions are offered by Island Routes Caribbean Adventure Tours.
• Enhance your destination experience with a variety of adventure, water and sightseeing tours.
• Located inside The Trading Post Gift Shop.
• Monday to Saturday 8:00am to 9:00pm; Sundays and public holidays 9:00am to 5:00pm.
• Round trip transfers are available at an additional cost.
Grand Pineapple Beach Negril
Norman Manley Blvd
Westmoreland, Negril, Jamaica
Distance from hotel to town center of Negril, 5 minutes. Distance from hotel to Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay, 120 minutes.
The All-inclusive Grand Pineapple Beach Resort Negril is authentically Caribbean architecture featuring gingerbread trim and bright colors in this intimate, low-key resort. The resort's 14 multi colored cottages and Manor rooms bring back memories of Jamaica's Old Plantation Great Houses with their spectrum of colors in over 4 acres of luscious gardens drenched in privacy, creating a peaceful retreat as far from everything as you care to be. The cottages are complimented by two blocks of manor rooms on the Beach and Garden side of the resort, each replicating the past Jamaican architectural magnificence. The Resort is moderately priced, catering to singles, couples and families alike. This quiet oasis is the essence of Negril, casual, relaxed, laid back and unhurried.
Join our Mailing List